This PTZ camera will let you monitor large areas and take the surveillance to the next level! It is an excellent PTZ security camera for the business. The speed dome camera comes with various preset viewing tours and can be fully customized with user-defined patterns to maximize your coverage area. The PTZ camera can monitor large areas. Camius View mobile app can be the remote control of your PTZ camera from wherever you are! Fast panning, tilt speeds, endless 360° rotation enables the PTZ camera to move and focus on various objects in the scene quickly. The 20x optical zoom feature provides the ability to focus on details like faces or license plates.
Full HD 1080p Security Camera Footage
The PTZ camera’s 2MP image sensor delivers high-quality security camera footage. More pixels get you more details. It records over 2 Million allowing you to get more enhanced picture details when you digitally zoom in on the footage. PTZ IP camera streams and records 2-megapixel video at 30 frames per second.
Pan Tilt Zoom Camera
The Pan Tilt Zoom Camera lens 4.7 mm – 104 mm makes impressive 20x optical zoom possible. This PTZ dome camera can focus on tiny details like faces, license plates, etc. Besides the powerful zoom, it also features 360° endless panning, auto flip, fast pan and tilt speed, multiple programmable presets.
PoE IP camera requires a single network wire to run power, video. Such simple wiring makes the whole installation hassle-free and straightforward.
Long Range Security Camera
The PTZ camera’s powerful built-in infrared LED range extends up to 492 ft (150m). Pan Tilt Zoom security camera comes with infrared LEDs capturing black and white footage in complete darkness. Moreover, this PoE PTZ camera can capture color images in low light conditions thanks to the 1080P 1/2.8″ Sony CMOS image sensor, which is great for low-light performance.
Intelligent Video Analysis
PTZ camera’s intelligent video analysis allows you to differentiate between human and vehicle detection. Besides, it features other video analytics such as Perimeter Intrusion Detection (PID), Line Crossing Detection (LCD), Stationary Object Detection (SOD), Face Detection (FD), Cross Counting (CC). Video analysis requires installing the camera with Camius NVR (network video recorder).
PTZ Camera Compatibility
- We recommend installing the PTZ camera with a Camius Trivault and IPvault series NVR network video recorder for full functionality and compatibility, intelligent video analysis.
- Works as a standalone IP camera
- Can record to a local PC using a free IP camera software for Mac and Windows PC
- Works with certain third-party network video recorders and devices (3rd party devices may limit Camius IP cameras features)
Remote Software and Apps
- Camius IP cameras come with a free IP camera Software compatible with Windows PC & Mac (CMS)
- You can also use web-browser access (IE) to access the dome camera settings.
- To view and control your PTZ camera, download and install the free Camius View App for iOS (iPhone, iPad), Android smartphone ad tablet.
Smart Detection and Alerts
PTZ camera’s innovative smart detection feature includes motion detection with adjustable sensitivity settings. It enables sending emails, recording, or even uploading files to Cloud (your own Dropbox)
Some more features
- The security camera’s Wide Dynamic Range adjusts dark and bright areas of the image in the areas of high contrast.
- Black Light Compensation (BLC) to optimize the brightness of images by using digital signal processing
- Up to 4 privacy zones to conceal parts of the picture.
- Up to 8 Regions of interest
- The PTZ camera audio input and output makes it possible to add an external microphone and a speaker.
- Besides audio I/O, the pan-tilt-zoom camera also comes with a wired alarm input and output to add an external alarm sensor.
- The PTZ camera also has a video (BNC) port used for camera maintenance.
- PTZ camera
- mounting kit with a waterproof lid
- mounting template
- quick installation guide
- Order model # SCOUT20PTZ
- Power consumption ≤ 38.76W (with IR on), ≤ 11.52W (without IR on)
- Dimensions Ø3.9 x 3.5” (100 x 90.3mm)
- Weight 4.4lb (2kg)
- Operating temperature -22°F~140°F (-30°C ~ 60°C)
- The PTZ security camera specifications are available for download here.
- For compatible NVR, click here.