Add a 5MP IP bullet security camera to your home and business security system. The PoE IP camera offers 5MP resolution recording, color night vision, severe weather capabilities, water, and dustproof metal housing.
2K Security Camera Footage
This bullet security camera is equipped with a 5MP image sensor delivering high-quality security camera footage.
5 Million Pixels
The IP security camera records 5 Megapixels video, which is 2.5 times the pixels as an HD 1080p security camera. Instead of 1920 × 1080, over 2,000,000 pixels, this 5MP camera can record at a pixel ratio of 2592 x 1944 (a total of 5 million pixels). More pixels delivered by the security camera allow you to get more enhanced picture details when you digitally zoom in on the footage.
Wide Angle Security Camera
Your bullet security camera is an excellent choice for a large area or doorway monitoring. This 5MP IP camera provides excellent coverage thanks to its 77 degrees horizontal field of view. It is perfect for watching your front door, backyard, the street in front of your house. The bullet camera is globally used for monitoring business locations, building entrances, corridors, stairways, parking, etc.
Infrared & Color Night Vision
Camius IP cameras come with infrared LEDs in front of the camera, which allow your security cameras to capture video in complete darkness. The bullet security cameras IR LEDs range extends up to 98 feet. Moreover, Camius IP cameras support color mode enabled in the camera settings, which allows the security camera produces color night-vision footage in ambient light.
PoE IP camera requires a single network wire to run power, video. Such simple wiring makes the whole installation hassle-free and straightforward.
Bullet Security Camera
The bullet-shaped camera is an obvious deterrent. It is suitable for viewing open areas like backyards, parking lots, large warehouses. The camera’s tip on the casing protects it from the weather (water, dust) and glare, making them perfect for outdoor use. Bullet cameras are for indoor and outdoor installation as well. Usually, bullet cameras are installed on the wall outdoors. If you are installing it indoors (e.g., in the corridor), it is best to mount it on the ceiling. Also, the outdoor IP camera’s handle (or bracket) rotates and swivels, allowing you to change the angle easily. Learn about the pros of bullet cameras, visit here
IP Camera Compatibility with Security NVR
- Camius Trivault and IPvault series NVR network video recorder is recommended for full functionality and compatibility.
- Works with certain third-party network video recorders and devices (3rd party devices may limit Camius IP cameras features)
Remote Software and Apps
- Free IP camera Software compatible with Windows PC & Mac (CMS)
- Web-browser access (IE)
- iOS & Android mobile app (Camius View)
IP camera with audio
- Built-in microphone (enabled by default; can be disabled via camera’s web-client settings)
- Important note: The recording of audio requires the consent of the recorded party. We urge you to check all applicable local, state, federal laws and regulations before using any form of surveillance or radiofrequency transmission.
More advanced features of the bullet security camera
- Bullet Security Camera’s innovative smart detection feature includes motion and sound detection. It enables sending emails, recording, or even uploading files to Cloud (your own Dropbox).
- The security camera’s Digital Wide Dynamic Range adjusts dark and bright areas of the image in the areas of high contrast.
- Black Light Compensation (BLC) to optimize the brightness of images by using digital signal processing
- Up to 4 privacy zones to conceal parts of the image.
- Up to 8 Regions of interest
- Two BoltX5PA cameras
- set of screws with a waterproof lid
- drill template
- Quick installation guide
- Order model # BoltX5PA
- Power consumption max. 4W
- Dimensions Ø2.5 x 4.5” (Ø63 x 115mm)
- Weight 16oz (450g)
- Operating temperature -22°F~131°F
- Storage temperature -22°F~140°F